- A vertex or zenith
- A vertical geometrical figure; a perpendicular
- An individual slat in a set of vertical blinds.
- Describing the set of directions that are perpendicular with the surface of the Earth.
- In a two dimensional cartesian co-ordinate system, describing the axis oriented mathematically normal to (perpendicular) the horizontal axis.
- Dutch: verticaal, verticale
- French: vertical(fr)
- German: vertikal(de), senkrecht(de)
- Italian: verticale(it)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for vertical for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.