- well grounded or justifiable, pertinent.
- I will believe him as soon as he offers a answer.
- acceptable, proper or correct.
- A format for the date is MM/DD/YY.
- Do not drive without a license.
- related to the current topic, or presented within context, relevant.
Etymology: :From valide
- Dutch: geldig
- French: valide
- German: gí¼ltig
- Italian: valido
- Spanish: ví¡lido
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for valid for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.