adjective (pos=upside down)
- Inverted; the wrong way up.
adverb (pos=upside down)
- Would you like some of my cake?
- Owing more money for something than it is worth; having negative equity.
- He's on his mortgage.
- invert, Inverted, so that the top is now at the bottom
- The Union flag was flying , a sign of danger.
- In great disorder
- The thief had turned the room .
- French: í l'envers
- Spanish: al revés
(trans-top, in great disorder)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for upside down for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.