|unidentified flying object||
- Anything not readily explainable appearing to move through or be suspended in the air, primarily used to refer to objects that seem to be at least of small familiar aircraft size. Abbreviated UFO.
- The lights seen over the city last night, originally termed unidentified flying objects, turned out to be spotlights from a car dealership reflecting on low clouds.
- (colloquial) An alien spacecraft. More commonly called a UFO.
- Dutch: (abbreviation UFO )
- French: objet volant non-identifié (abbreviation OVNI )
- German: unidentifiziertes Flugobjekt (abbreviation UFO, )
- Italian: oggetto volante non identificato (abbreviation OVNI )
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for unidentified flying object for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.