- (the unemployed; plural) Unemployed people considered as a group.
adjective (not comparable)
- Dutch: werklozen m, f, pl
- French: les chí´meurs m pl
- German: die Arbeitslosen m pl
- Italian: i disoccupato, disoccupati m pl
- Having no job (despite being able and willing to work).
- Dutch: werkloos, werkloze
- French: au chí´mage invariant
- German: arbeitslos
- Italian: disoccupato , disoccupata
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for unemployed for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.