- a brilliant blue pigment that is either extracted from mineral deposits or made synthetically.
- (colour) a brilliant pure blue or slightly purple, purplish color, colour.
- <table><tr><td>ultramarine colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 00004A" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- French: outremer
- Italian: blu oltremare
- having a brilliant blue colour.
- French: outremer /
- Italian: ultramarino
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ultramarine for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.