- The most basic or fundamental of a set of things
- The final or most distant point; the conclusion
- The greatest extremity; the maximum
- Concerning the last or final thing in a series
- Being the greatest possible; maximum; most extreme.
- E.g. The sexual pleasure, or the disappointment
- Being the most distant or extreme; farthest
- That will happen sometime; eventual
- French: ultime
- German: ultimativ
- Italian: ultimo , ultima
- Spanish: íºltimo , íºltima
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ultimate for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.