- (uncountable): A collection of valuable things.
- buried .
- (countable): Any single thing one values greatly.
- (countable): A term of endearment.
verb (treasur, ing)
- Dutch: schat
- French: trésor
- German: Schatz
- Italian: tesoro
- Spanish: tesoro
- To consider something or someone to be precious.
- Oh, this ring is beautiful! I"ll it forever.
Etymology: From Latin thesaurus, treasure.
- French: garder précieusement, priser
- Italian: apprezzare
- Spanish: atesorar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for treasure for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.