Translations: Etymology: (-er, travel)
- One who travels, especially to distant lands.
- : A term for a modern day gypsy, tinker, caravan dweller, etc.
- (Ireland) Member of the nomadic ethnic minority. (The term Gypsy is considered historically incorrect).
- A term for a list and record of instructions that follows a part in a manufacturing process.
- (nautical) a metal ring that moves freely on part of a ship"s rigging.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for traveler for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.