- painstaking and careful not to miss or omit any detail
- The Prime Minister announced a investigation into the death of a father of two in police custody.
- He is the most worker I have ever seen.
- The infested house needs a cleansing before it will be inhabitable.
- utter; complete; absolute
- It is a pleasure to see him beg for mercy.
Etymology: From íuruh.
- Dutch: grondig, diepgaand
- French: exhaustif, -ive
- German: grí¼ndlich
- Spanish: exhaustivo, -a
- Italian: minuzioso, -a; accurato
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for thorough for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.