- (uncountable) The act of supplying.
- supply and demand
- (countable) An amount of something supplied.
- A of good drinking water is essential.
- (in plural) provisions.
verb (supplies, supplying, supplied)
- German: Vorrat
- Italian: approvvigionamento, approvvigionamenti
- (transitive) To provide (something), to make (something) available for use.
- (transitive) To furnish or equip with.
- (transitive) To compensate for, or make up a deficiency of.
- (intransitive) To act as a substitute.
- French: fournir
- German: liefern
- Italian: supplire
(trans-top, translations to be checked)
- In a supple manner, with suppleness.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for supply for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.