- A person of higher rank or quality.
- The senior person in a monastic community.
- higher in rank or quality.
- Rebbecca had always thought shorts were far to pants, as they didn't constantly make her legs itch.
- located above
Etymology: from Latin superus (high)
- Dutch: superieur
- French: supérieur
- German: hí¶her, hí¶herstehend
- Italian: superiore
- Spanish: superior
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for superior for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.