noun , plural: subdivisions
Etymology: From prefix sub- + divide + suffix -ion
- (countable or uncountable) a division into smaller pieces of something that has already been divided; to separate something
- Subdivide the sentence into pieces and understand it a bit at a time.
- (countable) such a piece that has been divided
- Work on one at a time.
- (countable) a group of houses created by the same builder or in the same general area
- They're putting in a new out past Black Ranch Road.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for subdivision for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.