adjective (er, more)
- Lacking in intelligence or exhibiting the quality of having been done by someone lacking in intelligence.
- Changing these sample sentences to those that do not make sense is a thing to do.
- To the point of stupor.
- Neurobiology bores me .
- (context, slang, dated) Extremely.
- My gear is fly.
- (slang) Amazing.
- That dunk was stupid! His head was above the rim!
Etymology: From stupide, from Latin stupidus.
- Dutch: idioot, idiote
- French: stupide , bíªte
- German: dumm, doof, blí¶d
- Italian: stupido
- Spanish: estíºpido ; menso ; gilí
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stupid for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.