- The act of acquiring knowledge on a subject through concentration.
Translations: verb (stud, i, ed)
- The study of languages is fascinating.
- A room in a house intended for reading and writing.
- An artwork made in order to practise or demonstrate a subject or technique.
- To acquire knowledge on a subject through concentration on prepared learning materials.
- Dutch: studeren, instuderen
- French: étudier
- German: studieren, lernen
- Italian: studiare
- Spanish: estudiar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for study for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.