Translations: Etymology: From Italian, studio.
- An artist's or photographer's workshop or the room in which an artist works.
- An establishment where an art is taught.
- A place where radio or television programs, records or films are made.
- A company or organization that makes films, records or other artistic works.
- A studio flat / apartment, especially one having the kitchen, living area, and sleeping area in a single room.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for studio for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.