- refusing to move or change one's opinion; obstinate.
- He is pretty about his political beliefs, so why bother arguing?
- Blood can make a very stain on fabrics if not washed properly.
- Dutch: hardnekkig
- French: tíªtu , tíªtue , entíªté , entíªtée , borné , bornée
- German: stur
- Italian: ostinato , ostinata , testardo , testarda
- Spanish: testarudo , testaruda , obstinado , obstinada , cabezota m&f (familiar use, literally big head); terco , terca
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stubborn for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.