- A cohesive whole built up of distinct parts.
Translations: verb (structur, ing)
- The birds had built an amazing out of sticks and various discarded items.
- The underlying shape of a solid.
- He studied the of her face.
- The overall form or organization of something.
- The of a sentence.
- The of the society was still a mystery.
- A set of rules defining behaviour.
- For some, the of school life was oppressive.
- (context, computing) Several pieces of data treated as a unit.
- This contains both date and timezone information.
- (context, fishing, uncountable) underwater, Underwater terrain or objects (such as a dead tree or a submerged car) that tend to attract fish
- There's lots of to be fished along the west shore of the lake; the impoundment submerged a town there when it was built.
- A body, such as a political party, with a cohesive purpose or outlook.
- The South African leader went off to consult with the structures.
- (transitive) To give structure to; to arrange.
- I'm trying to my time better so I'm not always late.
- I've structured the deal to limit the amount of money we can lose.
- Dutch: structureren
- German: strukturieren
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for structure for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.