- Someone who threads something.
- Someone who leads someone along.
- A horizontal timber that supports upright posts.
- A local freelance reporter for a national or regional newspaper.
- (surfing) Wooden strip running lengthwise down the centre of a surfboard, for strength.
- Line up the 1/2 template with the (or draw a center line) — Stephen Pirsch http://www.surfersteve.com/shaping.htm
- (baseball, slang) An 1800s baseball term meaning a hard-hit ball.
- (fishing) A cord or chain, sometimes with additional loop, loops, that is threaded through the mouth and gills of caught fish.
- Janice pulled the bluegill out of the water and added it to her .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stringer for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.