- An individual who is on strike
- Someone or something that hits someone or something else
- (soccer) Players on a team in football (soccer) in the row nearest to the opposing team's goal, who are therefore principally responsible for scoring goals.
- (baseball) (slang) an 1800s baseball term meaning the batter
- (cricket) The batsman who is currently facing the bowler and defending his wicket
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for striker for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.