- A sweet herb, of genus Stevia, native to Paraguay
- A sweetener extracted from this plant that can be substituted for sugar is some uses. Much sweeter than an equal amount of sugar.
- French: stévie
- German: Stevia, Sí¼íčkraut, Sí¼íčblatt, Honigkraut
- Italian: Piccolo arbusto con foglio dolce, Stevia
- Spanish: Caí¡-ché, Hierba dulce, KaÂ´a heÂ´íª (Guaraníes - Natives of Paraguay), Stevia del norte de Paraguay, Yerba dulce
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stevia for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.