- State University, as the shortened form of any public university name.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for State for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- Any sovereign nation.
- 20C, Albert Einstein, as quoted by Virgil Henshaw in Albert Einstein: Philosopher Scientist (1949)
- : Never do anything against conscience even if the demands it.
- A political division of a federation retaining a degree of autonomy, for example one of the fifty United States. See also province, Province.
- A condition.
- A of being.
- A of emergency.
- (computing) The stable condition of a processor during a particular clock cycle.
- In the fetch , the address of the next instruction is placed on the address bus.
- (computing) The set of all parameters relevant to a computation.
- The here includes a set containing all names seen so far.
- (computing) The values of all parameters at some point in a computation.
- A debugger can show the of a program at any breakpoint.
verb (states, stating, stated)
- Dutch: staat
- French: état
- German: Zustand
- Italian: stato
- Spanish: estado
- (transitive) To declare to be a fact.
- He stated that he was willing to help.
- (transitive) To make known.
- State your intentions.
- Dutch: bekendmaken
- French: déclarer
- German: erklí¤ren
- Spanish: declarar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for state for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.