- An expression in which the eyes are partly closed
- The look of eyes which are turned in different directions, because of strabismus
- He looks handsome although he's got a slight squint.
- A quick or sideways glance.
- A hagioscope.
- An offset of transmission from the normal of a phased array antenna.
- (intransitive) To look with the eyes partly closed, as in bright sunlight
- (intransitive) To look or glance sideways
- (intransitive) To look with, or have eyes that are turned in different directions; to suffer from strabismus
- German: blinzeln
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for squint for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.