- A source of psychological discomfort.
- Jo Leigh, Scent of a Woman (2002 - not the Pacino film) p. 82.
- One man's turn-on is another's . But, if she chickened out now, the whole plan would fall apart.
- Ken MacLeod?, Newton's Wake: A Space Opera (2004) p.88.
- We maintain, as you did in your time, the cultural about internal interfaces with networked machinery, and about data capture, for obvious reasons.
- To gross someone out, to disgust someone.
Etymology: Believed to have originated as an onomatopoeia in the Usenet newsgroup alt.sex.bondage. Popularized primarily in the newsgroup alt.tasteless.
- Maxim Jakubowski The Mammoth Book of Sex Diaries: Online Confessions and Call-Girl Adventures (2005) p.27.
- He likes intense sensation (pain, for those of you not up on this lingo) and we did play with sounds. I'll now explain what "sounds" are, but if you easily, you should skip this next paragraph.
- Russ Kick, Everything You Know about Sex Is Wrong (2005) p. 296.
- Queer men, on the other hand, insist on shoving our very own flesh up each other's poop chutes, and that squicks numerous straight men"the ones who aren't doing their girlfriends up the ass anyhow.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for squick for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.