- A shrill noise, especially made by a voice; a yell, scream, or call.
- (Aviation) A 4-digit transponder code used by aircraft for identification or transmission of emergency signals.
- (Aviation) An issue or complaint related to aircraft maintenance.
- To make a squawking noise; to yell, scream, or call out shrilly.
- To speak out; to protest.
- To report an infraction; to rat on or tattle; to disclose a secret.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for squawk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.