noun (countable and uncountable; plural square dances)
- (uncountable) Square dancing.
verb , present participle square dancing, past tense and past participle square danced
- "Square dance is America's folk dance."
- (countable) A particular instance of square dancing.
- "There's a square dance at the school tonight."
- take part in square dancing; to dance this type of dancing
- "I square danced for three hours last night."
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for square dance for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.