- (onomatopoeia) The sound made by an object hitting a liquid.
Translations: verb (splash, es)
- heard a in the pond
- An impact or impression.
- make a
- To hit or agitate liquid.
- 1990 October 28, w:Paul Simon, Paul Simon, "She Moves On", w:The Rhythm of the Saints, The Rhythm of the Saints, Warner Bros.
- : I know the reason I feel so blessed / My heart still splashes inside my chest
- To splatter or spread around suddenly.
- water splashed everywhere
- To create an impact or impression; to print, post or publicize prominently.
- The headline was splashed across newspapers everywhere.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for splash for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.