adjective (spic, ier)
- Of, pertaining to, or containing spice.
- He prepared a curry.
- (context, of tastes or scents) tangy, Tangy, zesty, or pungent.
- Her head jerked back when she smelled the strong, aroma.
- (context, of expression or behavior) Vigorous; colorful; stimulating.
- He is known for his political commentary.
- risqué, Risqué, sexy, racy; mildly pornographic.
- I don't want my children to see the images on this web site.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for spicy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.