- A person affected by spastic paralysis or spastic cerebral palsy.
- (context, slang, pejorative) A clumsy person; see spaz, spazz.
- (context, slang, pejorative) One who is hyperactive.
Translations: Etymology: (term, spasticus) < spastikos "to draw". Confer French (term, spastique, lang=fr) and see also (term, spasm). Noun derived from the adjective.
- (pathology) Of, related to, or affected by spasm.
- (pathology) Of or related to spastic paralysis.
- (context, slang, pejorative) clumsy, Clumsy.
- (context, slang, pejorative) hyperactive, Hyperactive, excited, and random manner.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for spastic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.