- The action of the verb to space.
- The way in which objects or people are separated by spaces.
- The spacing of the desks in the exam hall was intended to prevent candidates from copying each other's work.
- The space between two objects or people.
- Insert some more spacing between those two words to make them more readable.
- (present participle of, space)
- That inserts space between two objects.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for spacing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.