- The long, projecting nose, mouth and jaw of a beast, as of pigs.
- ''The pig rooted around in the dirt with its
- The nose of a man, (in contempt).
- His glasses kept slipping further down onto his prominent .
- The nozzle of a pipe, hose, etc.
- If you place the right into the bucket, it won't spray as much.
- The anterior prolongation of the head of a gastropod; -- called also rostrum.
- The anterior prolongation of the head of weevils and allied beetles.
verb to snout
- Dutch: snuit
- French: museau
- German: Schnauze
- Spanish: hocico
(trans-top, The nose of a man, (in contempt))
- To furnish with a nozzle or point.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for snout for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.