- An insult or slight.
Translations: verb (slur, r, ing)
- a racial
- (music) A set of notes that are played legato, without separate articulation.
- (music) The symbol indicating a legato passage, written as an arc over the slurred notes.
- To insult or slight.
- To run together; to articulate poorly.
Translations: Etymology: :From slore.
- He slurs his speech when he is drunk.
- (music) To play legato or without separate articulation.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for slur for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.