- (nautical) a small flat-bottomed open boat with a pointed bow and square stern
- Any of various types of boats small enough for sailing or rowing by one person
- A light wind/rain/snow, etc.
- A of rain blew into the shed and the two men moved their chairs back.
- (slang) Used when referring to anyone (typically rednecks and fishermen) who has a degree of intelligence, but believes they are more than they actually are.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for skiff for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.