- (idiom) A ridiculously large (or, less commonly, small) sum of money.
- Buying a house in central London will set you back close to a million quid, these days " it's just .
- 1996: Mike Lawrence, A-Z of Sports Cars
- :With collectors prepared to pay for limited edition cars, Aston Martin commissioned Zagato to build a new body on the Vantage chassis.
- 1999: Jon Broome, The NEC Engineering and Contruction Contract: A User's Guide
- :Representatives of both the Employers and Contractors thought that the potential to make "silly money' was not within the ECC.
- 2005: David Belbin, The EBay Book
- :12p is a small price to pay to save on inconvenience and get a shot at someone paying for your item.
- 2005: Benjamin Craig, Cannes - A Festival Virgin's Guide: Attending the Cannes Film Festival for filmmakers and film industry professionals
- :Standard prices range from about 180â‚¬ - 500â‚¬ per night (unless you're looking to spend really ).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for silly money for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.