- (past of, sign)
- He his name with a flurish.
- To have used sign language.
- He so fast the beginners couldn't tell what he was saying.
- (Mathematics and computer science) Having both positive and negative varieties.
- It wasn't until they tried to subtract 3 from 1 that the elementary school students realized they needed numbers.
- Having a signature, endorsed.
- The signed check could be cashed.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for signed for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.