- A person"s autograph name.
- The act of signing one's name.
- (medicine) That part of a doctor"s prescription containing directions for the patient.
- (music) Signs on the stave indicating key and tempo
- (printing) A group of four (or a multiple of four) pages printed such that, when folded, become a section of a book
- (computing) A pattern used for matching the identity of a virus, or of types of behaviour.
- (cryptography) Data attached to a message that guarantees that the message originated from its claimed source.
- distinctive, characteristic indicative of identity
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for signature for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.