- An informal game of ice hockey or street hockey.
- moonshine, Moonshine (illegal alcohol)
verb (shinnies, shinnying, shinnied)
1960, w:Harper Lee, Harper Lee, w:To Kill a Mockingbird, To Kill a Mockingbird, chapter 13,
- :Miss Maudie Atkinson baked a Lane cake so loaded with it made me tight;....
- :He sent them packing next day armed with their charts and five quarts of in their saddlebags"two apiece and one for the Governor.
- To climb in an awkward manner.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for shinny for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.