- A fake; an imitation that purports to be genuine.
- The time-share deal was a .
- Trickery, hoaxing.
- A con-man must be skilled in the arts of and deceit.
- A decorative cover for a pillow.
- (rfv-sense) A person from the north side of Cork city, Ireland.
verb (sham, m, ed)
- Dutch: bedrog, oplichterij, kwakzalverij
- German: Schwindel , Mogelei , Betrug
- To deceive, cheat, lie.
- You were shammed by the pool shark.
- German: vortí¤uschen, sich verstellen, heucheln
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sham for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.