adjective (sexier, sexiest)
- (context, of a person) Having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex.
- The participants in the swimsuit competition are all very .
- (context, of a thing or concept) Very attractive or appealing.
- The manufacturers have launched a sexy new car.
- We have some ideas on how to improve sales.
- Dutch: sexy
- Dutch, sexy
- French: sexy
- German: sexy
- Italian: sexy
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sexy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.