- equipment, Equipment designed for a particular purpose; an apparatus.
Translations: Etymology: set + up
- The laboratory included an elaborate for measuring the energy.
- The fashion in which something is organized or arranged.
- The classroom was simple and efficient.
- An act to frame someone; an effort or arrangement aimed at placing the blame on somebody.
- Trust me, that was a !
- A computer software utility designed to install the necessary components and perform configuration necessary for a new software application. Also used as an adjective: e.g. "setup program".
- After inserting the disk, run the .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for setup for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.