verb to set up
- To ready something for use.
Translations: adjective (pos=set up)
- We the sprinkler.
- Logically order.
- Set up my CD collection.
- To cause to happen
- Even a minor change can new bugs.
- To trap or ensnare.
- I've got to that tasty rabbit.
- Arrange for an outcome; to tamper or rig.
- The election was !
- To gel or harden.
- Give the cement 24 hours to before walking on it.
- In a position to function; ready.
- Now that I'm , this will take moments!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for set up for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.