- The art of shaping figures or designs in the round or in relief
- A work of art created by sculpting; such works as a group
verb (sculptur, ing)
- Dutch: beeldhouwwerk , beeld
- French: sculpture(fr)f
- German: Skulptur(de)f
- Italian: scultura(it)f
- Spanish: escultura(es)f
- To fashion something into a three-dimensional figure.
- To represent something in sculpture.
- To change the shape of a land feature by erosion etc.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sculpture for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.