- The act of scudding.
- Clouds or rain driven by the wind.
- A gust of wind.
- (Bristolian dialect) A scab on a wound.
- (context, slang, Scotland) naked, Naked; pornography.
- (context, slang, Scotland) Irn-Bru.
Translations: verb (scud, d, ing)
- A bottle of Scud
- A Soviet-developed ballistic missile.
- (intransitive) To race along swiftly (especially used of clouds).
- (context, intransitive, nautical) To run before a high wind with no sails set.
- (Northumbrian) To hit.
- (Northumbrian) To speed.
- (Northumbrian) To skim.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for scud for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.