- a drawing or sketch showing how a system works. see "diagram"
- I'll have to study the schematics for the new circuit board.
Etymology: From scheme.
- representing something simply
- sketchy, incomplete
- 1902, William James, Varieties of Religious Experience
- :Dr. Starbuck gives an interesting, and it seems to me a true, account--so far as conceptions so can claim truth at all...
- relating to a schema
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for schematic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.