noun (Sand, ies)
- (context, Geordie, pejorative) Shortened form of Sand Dancer.
- (aviation) The A-1 Sky Raider aircraft.
- (given name, male), diminutive of Alexander.
- (given name, female), diminutive of Sandra or Alexandra.
- A small town in Bedfordshire, England.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Sandy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
adjective (sandier, sandiest)
- Covered with sand.
- (colour) Having the colour of sand.
- <table><tr><td>Sand colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- DBC7AB?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: sand + -y
- Dutch: zandkleurig
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sandy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.