- an exchange of goods or services for currency or credit
- (rfex, This needs a better definition or at least an example)a particular opportunity for a sale
- (plural: sales) the activities involved in selling goods or services
- the sale of goods at reduced prices
- the act of putting up for auction to the highest bidder
Etymology: From < < sala "sale".
- Dutch: veiling , veilingverkoop , verkoop
- French: vente
- German: Verkauf
- Italian: saldo , liquidazione , svendita
- Spanish: liquidación , rebaja
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sale for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.