- The action of the verb to run.
- His running of the business leaves something to be desired.
- The activity of running as a form of exercise or as a sport.
- Running is good exercise.
- Italian: corsa
- (present participle of, run)
- That which runs or run.
- running paint
- running taps
- (context, informal) consecutively; in a row
- Mom's strawberry jam won the blue ribbon at the Holland County Fair three years .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for running for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.