adjective (rud, er)
- Bad mannered.
- obscene, Obscene, pornographic, offensive.
- tough, Tough, robust.
- Undeveloped, unskilled, basic.
- year?, Corinthians 11:6, which? version of the Bible
- :But though I be in speech, yet not in knowledge
- year?, Rudyard Kipling, The Conundrum of the Workshops
- :When the flush of a new-born sun fell first on Eden's green and gold,
- :Our father Adam sat under the Tree and scratched with a stick in the mould;
- :And the first sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart,
- :Till the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty, but is it Art?"
- Dutch: grof
- French: impoli
- German: grob, unhí¶flich, frech
- Italian: rude
- Italian, rude
- Spanish: rudo
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rude for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.