Translations: (trans-top, the female given name)
- (given name, female)
- (computing) A programming language.
- (CockneyRS?) A curry, short for Ruby Murray.
(trans-top, the programming language)
(trans-top, a curry)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Ruby for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
noun (rub, ies)
- A clear, deep, red variety of corundum, valued as a precious stone.
- (colour) A deep red colour.
- <table><tr><td>ruby colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 9C3B45" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- In printing, a size of type.
- A genus of South American hummingbird.
- French: rubis
- German: Rubin
- Italian: rubino
- Spanish: rubí
- (colour) Of a deep red colour (having any of numerous bright colours reminiscent of the colour of blood or cherries or tomatoes).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ruby for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.