- pliable, Pliable material derived from the sap of the rubber tree; a hydrocarbon polymer of isoprene.
- synthetic, Synthetic materials with the same properties as natural rubber.
- (italbrac, UK, Australia, Canada regional) An eraser.
- (North America) (slang) A condom.
- Someone or something which rubs.
- (baseball) The rectangular pad on the pitcher's mound from which the pitcher must pitch.
- Jones toes the and then fires to the plate.
- (North America; plural) Water resistant shoe covers, galoshes, wellingtons.
- Johnny, don't forget your rubbers today.
- (slang) tire, Tires, particularly racing tires.
- Jones enters the pits to get new .
- Spanish: goma de borrar, borrador (italbrac, Colombia, Costa Rica, Peru, Southeastern Mexico, Venezuela), borra (italbrac, Venezuela, colloquial - schoolboy term)
(trans-top, A condom)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rubber for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.